Safe Fleet Mirrors History
Located in Elkhart, IN, Safe Fleet Mirrors is the leading manufacturer of exterior and interior mirrors for transit buses. Formally known as B&R Manufacturing and Hadley Transit, Safe Fleet Mirrors also manufactures mirrors for military vehicles. The company designs products around the idea of enhancing both driver and passenger safety and boasts the largest offering in the industry. To learn more, visit www.safefleet.net/busandrail/products/mirrors/.
- Founded by Bob Loper in Elkhart, IN.
- Release 1st Auto-Return arm / bracket to bus industry
- Hadley Purchase B&R Manufacturing
- Launch of RV mirror product line
- Launch of patented Ford 450 Shuttle mirror
- Release of “Quad Mirror” control keypad
- Awarded exterior mirrors for JLTV Program
- Acquired by Safe Fleet