The E-commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the E-commerce department of the Company with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for training the rest of the E-commerce team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for the Company to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt a strategy to best serve the interests of the
- Collaborate with content developers, fellow businesses and customers to keep pace with the
- Manages website design, market research, budgeting, and presenting project designs to upper
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers. They will liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as
- Remains abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world & researches the Company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the Company’s targeted ad
- Plans for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develops a financial plan that will maximize their resources & communicates directly with upper management to present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
- Multitasks effectively and problem-solves when
- Successfully manages a team and delegate tasks based on
- Performs other related duties as
- Relevant B2B or B2C eCommerce experience. Excellent understanding of SEM (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook etc.), SEO, SMM and good command over Google Analytics.
- Web merchandising, traffic analysis with using tool(s) for BI.
- Understanding of Marketplace(s) and its setup i.e. Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Jet.com and its integration with feed management.
- Having prior experience of working with web development team(s) and delivering multiple projects within a timeline.
- Email Marketing knowledge and engaging customers with a weekly, monthly and a quarterly newsletter/promotion as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to clearly communicate to those they supervise, as well as management team members. Expert written and verbal communication is crucial to getting ideas across.
A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential to the job of an Ecommerce Manager. An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job.
Will be required to oversee a team, meet with clients and designers, and present to superiors. As such, a professional approach and speaking ability will be essential for success.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university with a specialization in Marketing or Business is required; or four to six years related experience and/or training equivalent combination of education and experience. Needs to have 3 to 5 years of experience managing an eCommerce website. Must have experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords, as well as Facebook/Instagram advertising. Amazon Seller experience added bonus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of design software and internet software.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Submit your resume via email: Tbrown@SafeFleet.net