Come use your Accounting skills to work with the great people at Safe Fleet! We’re growing again and looking to add one person to our team. Laid back, friendly environment where the focus is on teamwork. Recent grad’s apply! Great Entry Level Accountant opportunity with a fast growing company in Belton, Missouri. Use your skills to support divisional finance teams by working with Tax Filings, Monthly Reconciliations and other Accounting Functions as outlined below.
- Entry level corporate staff accountant position for a fast growing company that has a wide range of accounting responsibilities. The position reports directly to the Corporate Controller, but will work closely with the entire corporate finance team. The company is highly acquisitive and will continue to generate additional opportunities for career growth.
Corporate Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Reconcile cash general ledger accounts to bank statements.
- Record intangible asset additions, disposals, and amortization and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Record prepaid and accrual entries and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Record debt related entries and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Process monthly and quarterly sales tax fillings.
- Support divisional finance teams by providing information, recording journals, and assisting with the reporting & reconciliation process.
- Assist management with integration of acquisitions.
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time by the CFO or Controller.
Corporate Staff Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business/Finance is required
- CPA Eligible
- Basic knowledge of GAAP is required
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications is required
- Must by highly skilled in Excel
- Critically thinking
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be a self-starter and be able to prioritize
- Must have good communication skills
NOTE: Safe Fleet does not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Email Resume to: TBrown@safefleet.net