FleetMind Solutions, Inc. is the award-winning technology leader for fleet management solutions.
FleetMind’s technology is derived from over 15 years and millions of dollars invested in developing the industry’s best and most advanced fleet solutions specifically designed for waste and recycling environments.
FleetMind solutions have been successfully installed in thousands of vehicles across North America. Our products have allowed the industry’s largest waste and recycling fleets to link their drivers and vehicles to business operations in real-time to ensure improved productivity, safety, sustainability, profitability and customer service.
Under the supervision of a team leader, the candidate will participate in the design, development, and optimization of a complex web application as part of a multi-functional SCRUM team.
Your typical week will consist of:
- Programming and maintaining the web interface of our various products, involving HTML, CSS, and AngularJS / Angular 2
- Actively participating in scrum meetings (daily stand-up, sprint planning)
- Discuss solution design with the team
- Testing and reviewing other team member’s code
- Demonstrating your work and approach to other team members
- Mentoring junior developers
- Team discussions to establish new best practices or refine existing ones
What makes you great:
- A degree in computer science or software engineering (or similar training)
- Knowledge of software development life cycles and project management principles
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- Ability to apply strong analytical skills when gathering information and determining requirements
- 5+ years of experience in .NET development (C#)
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience with Agile (especially SCRUM)
- Excellent English communication skills
What gives you added value:
- You stay up to date with software development best practices, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Your knowledge of continuous integration environments
- Your knowledge automated testing and TDD
- You are open to learn new technologies to grow as a developer and help teach fellow colleagues
- You have experience in supporting end users
How to apply: