FleetMind is seeking a senior-level sales professional with a proven track record of consultative selling and/or implementing technology solutions to municipal and other waste and recycling organizations. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sound selling strategies that ensure revenue growth from new and existing customers. Sales and/or fleet operations experience in the waste and recycling industry is a must. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage designated territory to drive new business growth and ensure customer retention.
- Develop strong customer relationships, identify customer needs and develop strategic solutions for both existing customers and new prospects.
- Effectively manage both prospects and existing customer base.
- Meet sales and growth targets.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of FleetMind’s fleet management solutions in order to effectively sell full suite of services.
- Undergraduate degree/diploma considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct sales or fleet operations experience in the waste and recycling industry.
- Ability to sell to a C-level audience and effectively present information and negotiate with various levels of management.
- Excellent knowledge of waste and recycling business and fleet operations environments in both public and private sectors.
- Strong computer skills; previous experience with CRM’s an asset.
- Experience with telematics or fleet management technologies preferred.
- Experience in responding to RFPs/RFIs.
- Highly self-motivated and driven personality is essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Base salary with comprehensive commission structure and competitive corporate benefits.
- Fertile environment for career growth and development.
- Management support and resources to ensure your success.
- Entrepreneurial culture that promotes personal ownership and accountability.
How to Apply: