Safe Fleet seeks a dynamic, self-starter to join the marketing and communications team in West St. Paul, MN. The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible to develop and execute marketing programs, within the corporate brand standards, for their assigned division. This job opening is for the Work Truck division.
Safe Fleet is the leading manufacturer of integrated safety solutions for fleet vehicles across various markets. This position is an excellent opportunity to join a growth-focused organization with a passion for promoting the safety of fleet vehicle operators, passengers, and pedestrians.
- Develop annual marketing plan for the Work Truck market and ensure strategy and tactics are carried out on-time and on-budget
- Develop and communicate in-depth understanding of buyer personas and buying cycle for the company’s key products and markets
- Initiate and track marketing campaigns to generate demand and leads for the sales team
- Create and publish compelling content to support sales efforts and new product launches (brochures, presentations, spec sheets, videos, e-books, whitepapers, articles, email templates, web content, press releases, case studies, sales aids, tradeshow material, print ads, web ads)
- Manage tradeshow calendar and execute presence at key industry tradeshows
- Liaise with media personnel to raise awareness for Safe Fleet’s Work Truck Division products
- Ensure company-wide brand consistency and corporate style; monitor and support dealer and business partner adherence to corporate brand, trademarks, legal standards, and guidelines.
- Plan and oversee execution of the division’s social media strategy and presence
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience managing marketing programs/communications, preferably in truck equipment industry or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related discipline
- Must have excellent business writing skills and provide evidence of clear, concise writing style that inspires excitement and action
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communications, and event plans with minimal direction and measurable results
- Familiarity with content marketing methodology and experience using marketing automation/CRM software to execute multi-channel marketing programs (direct experience with Salesforce.com preferred)
- Comfortable presenting live or via web-conference to internal and external groups
- Excellent people and people management skills for interacting with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Demonstrated experience managing customer events, meetings, or trade shows
- Previous photography and/or video production experience an asset
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented with ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Passion for the field of marketing communications and enthusiasm for the fleet safety industry
- Strong computer knowledge and Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop proficiency highly desired
- Strong understanding of available tools and platforms in the social media space
COMMENTS: Safe Fleet does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry veteran status or any other status protected by law.
To Apply please contact Terry Brown at: 816-425-1038 or email@example.com